(ICUFN2017, ICUFN 2017 workshops and ICUFN2017-Invited)
- The Regular Registration Deadline: May 6, 2017
- The Submission deadline of the Camera Ready Paper: May 6, 2017
- All accepted papers (including ICUFN2017 paper, workshop papers and ICUFN2017-Invited papers) must be presented and registered in Regular Registration. If multiple papers are accepted, each paper SHOULD be registered at Regular Registration fee.
- All registration should be made by May 6, 2017. Manuscripts received after this date will not be published in the proceedings of this conference.
- In the case of multi-authored papers, at least one author must register at the Regular Registration fee for the paper to be considered for presentation at the conference.
Other authors may register in Participant Registration.
- All authors must upload a PDF file of their manuscripts to: EDAS.
- Cancellation should be made by May 22 2017 for 70% refund. It is not refundable after May 22 2017.
- We do accept Bank Wire Transfers.
- If your organization must send the registration fee separately, you MUST include a copy of your purchase order to show payment is coming.
- Manuscripts to be presented at the conference and published in the proceedings of the conference must be submitted in the format prescribed.
You may download the camera ready paper format from our web site.
- The maximum length for the camera ready papers is 6 pages. Additional pages cost $50.00 per page with a maximum of 2 pages.
On/Before May 6, 2017 After May 6, 2017 Regular Registration 1) USD 650 (KRW 700,000) USD 750 (KRW 800,000) Participant Registration 2) USD 450 (KRW 500,000) USD 550 (KRW 600,000) Over-length Paper Charge USD 50 (KRW 55,000)/page Additional CD USD 50 (KRW 55,000) Additional Welcome Reception Coupon USD 70 (KRW 77,000) Additional Banquet Coupon N/A
1) All accepted papers must be presented and registered in Regular Registration. The Regular Registration includes Welcome Reception, Refreshments, Plenary and Paper Sessions, Conference Banquet, and Proceedings on CD.
2) Participant Registration includes Welcome Reception, Refreshments, Plenary and Paper Sessions, and Proceedings on CD, but not Conference Banquet.
Method of Payment
– Visa, Master, and JCB are available to use for online registration.
– Payment by credit card is available only through the online procedure.
– All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
– Actual debit amount is subject to change according the exchange rate.
* Bank Transfer
– All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
– Sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
– A scanned copy of the bank remittance receipt should be emailed to the congress secretariat.
Bank Name WOORI BANK Account No.
Korea Information and Communications Society (KICS)
1-203, Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
If you have any questions, please contact to Registration Chair, Prof. Hyunggon Park, at