- The Regular Registration Deadline: May 10, 2019
- The Author Registration Deadline: May 10, 2019
- The Submission deadline of the Camera Ready Paper: May 10, 2019
- All accepted papers (including ICUFN2019 paper, workshop papers and ICUFN2019-Invited papers) must be presented and registered in Regular Registration. If multiple papers are accepted, each paper SHOULD be registered at Regular Registration fee.
- All registration should be made by May 10, 2019. Manuscripts received after this date will not be published in the proceedings of this conference.
- In the case of multi-authored papers, at least one author must register at the Regular Registration fee for the paper to be considered for presentation at the conference.
Other authors may register in Participant Registration.
- All authors must upload a PDF file of their manuscripts to: EDAS.
- Cancellation should be made by May 10, 2019 for 70% refund. It is not refundable after May 10, 2019.
- We do accept Bank Wire Transfers.
- If your organization must send the registration fee separately, you MUST include a copy of your purchase order to show payment is coming.
- Manuscripts to be presented at the conference and published in the proceedings of the conference must be submitted in the format prescribed.
You may download the camera ready paper format from our web site.
- The maximum length for the camera ready papers is 6 pages. Additional pages cost $50.00 per page with a maximum of 2 pages.
On/Before May 10, 2019 After May 10, 2019 Regular Registration 1) USD 650 (KRW 700,000) USD 750 (KRW 800,000) Participant Registration 2) USD 450 (KRW 500,000) USD 550 (KRW 600,000) Over-length Paper Charge USD 50 (KRW 55,000)/page Additional USB memory stick USD 50 (KRW 55,000) Additional Welcome Reception Coupon USD 70 (KRW 77,000) Additional Banquet Coupon N/A
1) All accepted papers must be presented and registered in Regular Registration. The Regular Registration includes Welcome Reception, Refreshments, Plenary and Paper Sessions, Conference Banquet, and Proceedings on USB memory stick.
2) Participant Registration includes Welcome Reception, Refreshments, Plenary and Paper Sessions, and Proceedings on USB memory stick, but not Conference Banquet.
Method of Payment
– Visa, Master, and JCB are available to use for online registration.
– Payment by credit card is available only through the online procedure.
– All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
– Actual debit amount is subject to change according the exchange rate.
* Bank Transfer
– All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
– Sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
– A scanned copy of the bank remittance receipt should be emailed to the congress secretariat
(firstname.lastname@example.org) and optionally cc to registration chairs (email@example.com and
Korea Information and Communications Society (KICS)
1-203, Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
If you need electronic copies (as a format of pdf) of an invoice and/or a receipt for your registration payment, you may ask them by sending a request email to conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) and optionally cc to registration chairs (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- full name
- registration number
- date of payment
- method of payment (credit card or bank transfer), and
- amount of payment
The invoice and/or receipt for your registration payment will be issued and emailed to you once all the information is confirmed.