The 10th International Workshop on Intelligent Vehicles 2023 (IV 2023)
– Paper due: May 24, 2023
– Author Notification: May 31, 2023
– Camera-ready due: June 7, 2023
– Registration due: June 7, 2022
– Workshop Date: July 4, 2022
In conjunction with the 14th International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks (ICUFN 2023) (http://www.icufn.org) during July 5 (Tue.) ~ 7 (Fri.), 2023.
Intelligent vehicles based on information and communication technologies are the prospective areas leading the advancement of the convergence technologies for smart vehicles. The key technologies for intelligent vehicles are based on deep learning, environment perception, and software technologies. Those technologies are mainly focused on the enhancement of vehicular safety and autonomous driving with environment perception. The workshop focuses on recent developments and standardization of intelligent vehicles, vehicle-infrastructure cooperation, and autonomous driving vehicles.
- Artificial intelligence for autonomous vehicles
- V2X technologies: Next generation DSRC, C-V2X, channel estimation, antenna design, networking
- In-vehicle networking and communication technologies
- Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS)
- Applications for intelligent vehicles
- Driver or passenger emotion recognition
- Driver or passenger behavior analysis
- Human factors and HMI for smart cars
- Impact on traffic flows
- Pedestrian protection
- Regulation and standardization
- Security for intelligent vehicles
- Software technologies for intelligent vehicles
- Vehicle environment perception
All papers must be submitted electronically, in PDF format, and uploaded on EDAS. The direct link for paper submission is https://edas.info/N30504. There are two options for the submissions, either a full paper or a short paper. We decided to allow the submission of short papers to accommodate the most recent research outcomes. The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, double-column pages using at least 10 pt (or higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages. The maximum number of pages is 6 for full papers and 2 for short papers. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference website (http://www.icufn.org).
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the ICUFN 2023 Conference Proceedings.
- Dong Seog Han (Kyungpook National University, Korea)
- Benaoumeur Senouci (North Dakota State University, USA)
- Bálint Kiss (Budapest Univ. of Tech. and Economics, Hungary)
- Dongkyun Kim (Kyungpook National University, Korea)
- Jonghun Lee (DGIST, Korea)
- Sejoon Lim (Kookmin University, Seoul, Korea)
- Min Young Kim (Kyungpook National University, Korea)
- Odongo Steven Eyobu (Makerere University, Uganda)
- Jae Yun Jun Kim (ECE Paris, France)