The 2nd International Workshop on Data Driven Intelligence (DDI 2023)
– Paper due: May 24, 2023
– Author Notification: May 31, 2023
– Camera-ready due: June 7, 2023
In conjunction with the 14th International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks (ICUFN 2023) (http://www.icufn.org) during July 4 (Tue.) ~ 7 (Fri.), 2023.
This workshop will discuss about data driven intelligence techniques with various applications.
The workshop focuses on topics related to design and development of data driven intelligence systems, which include, but are not limited to:
– AL/ML and deep learning
– Data driven intelligence supported approaches and technologies
– Data driven intelligence supported applications and systems
– Explainable artificial intelligence
– Data centers and cloud systems
– Artificial intelligence for autonomous systems
– Software technologies for network systems
– Data analysis based prediction and prevention systems
– Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE) support
All papers must be submitted electronically, in PDF format, and uploaded on EDAS. The direct link for paper submission is https://edas.info/N30504 (Workshop – International Workshop on Data Driven Intelligence (DDI 2023) on the list should be selected)
There are two options for the submissions, either a full paper or a short paper. We decided to allow the submission of short papers in order to accommodate the most recent research outcomes. The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, double-column pages using at least 10 pt (or higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages in IEEE style format. The maximum number of pages is 6 for full papers and 3 for short papers. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference web site (http://www.icufn.org).
Submitted papers will be reviewed by the workshop Program Committee and judged on originality, technical correctness, relevance, and quality of presentation. All accepted papers will appear in the IEEE Xplore Digital library and will be indexed by Scopus and EI Compendex only if at least one of the authors registers at the full registration rate and attends to present the paper.
- Hyunhee Park (Myongji University, Korea)
- Kamal Deep Singh (University Jean Monnet Saint-Etienne, France)
- Kandaraj Piamrat (University of Nantes, France)
- Hsing-Chung Chen (Asia University, Taiwan)
- Shinji Sakamoto (Kanazawa Institute of Technology, Japan)