- Author Registration Deadline: on/before June 8, 2022
- Participant Registration Deadline for Early Bird: on/before June 24, 2022
- Camera-ready Paper Submission Deadline June 8, 2022
- All accepted papers must be presented and registered in Author Registration. If multiple papers are accepted, each paper MUST be registered as Author Registration.
- Author Registration for the presentation and publication of the accepted paper should be made by June 8, 2022. Manuscripts registered after these dates will not be published in the proceedings of this conference.
- In the case of multi-authored papers, at least one author MUST register as Author Registration for the paper to be considered for presentation at the conference by June 8, 2022. Other authors may register in Participant Registration (General Participant Registration or Student Participant Registration).
- Cancellation should be made by June 15, 2022 for 70% refund. It is not refundable after June 15, 2022.
- We do accept Bank Wire Transfers.
- If your organization needs to send the registration fee separately, you MUST include a copy of your purchase order to show payment is coming.
- Manuscripts presented at the conference and published in the proceedings of the conference must be submitted in the prescribed format.
You may download the camera ready paper format from our web site.
- The maximum length for the camera ready papers is 6 pages. Additional pages cost $50.00 per page with a maximum of 2 pages
June 8, 2022
June 24, 2022
June 24, 2022
|Author Registration 1*||USD 600||USD 650||USD 750|
|USD 450||USD 550|
|USD 350||USD 450|
|Virtual Author Registration3*||USD 450||USD 500||USD 600|
| Virtual Participant
|USD 300||USD 400|
|Over-length Paper Charge||USD 50/page|
|Additional USB memory stick||USD 50|
1* Author Registration for the presentation and publication of the accepted paper should be made by June 8, 2022. The Author Registration includes two Lunches, Banquet, Refreshments, Plenary and Paper Sessions, and Proceedings on USB memory stick.
2* Participant Registration (General Participant Registration or Student Participant Registration) includes two Lunches, Refreshments, Plenary and Paper Sessions, and Proceedings on USB memory stick. General Participant Registration also includes Banquet.
3* Virtual Author Registration: Authors may present their paper using online video due to the pandemic. In this case, the registration fee will be discounted to USD 450 from USD 600.
4* Virtual Participant Registration: Participants may participate in the conference online due to the pandemic. In this case, the registration fee will be discounted to USD 300 from USD 600.
– Payment by credit card is available only through the online procedure.
– All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
– Actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
* Bank Transfer
– Sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
– A scanned copy of the bank remittance receipt should be emailed to the congress secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) and optionally cc to Registration Chair (email@example.com)
|BANK NAME||WOORI BANK|
|BANK ADDRESS||1-203, Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, Koreaa|
|BENEFICIARY||The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences (KICS)|
|BENEFICIARY ADDRESS||32-3, Nonhyeon-ro 38-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06296, Korea|
Cancellation should be made by June 15, 2022 for 70% refund. It is not refundable after June 15, 2022.
If you need electronic copies (as a format of pdf) of an invoice and/or a receipt for your registration payment, you may ask them by sending a request email to conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) and optionally cc to registration chairs (email@example.com) with the following information:
- full name
- registration number
- date of payment
- method of payment (credit card or bank transfer), and
- amount of payment
The invoice and/or receipt for your registration payment will be issued and emailed to you once all the information is confirmed.